Here at Denver Interiors using your existing units we can transform your kitchen with the latest modern, traditional, classic, or contemporary door designs, including all the current worktop trends from granite, quartz, composite, solid woods and laminate materials.
Having a kitchen makeover / transformation is an option you could possibly consider should your kitchen units be in reasonable condition and your existing kitchen layout suits your needs.
The advantages of this option is, you the customer, already own the units so the cost of having new ones installed is a saving you have made instantly, also a kitchen makeover is far less disruptive than having a brand new fully fitted kitchen and a kitchen makeover is completed in much less time than a new installation.
Our services for this option include:
- Free no obligation surveys.
- Full design and installation service.
- Made to measure doors & drawer fronts to suit your existing units.
- End décor panels to match or compliment your new door & drawer fascias.
- Made to measure plinths (kick boards).
- Optional cornice & light pelmets (top and bottom trims) in various profiles to suit.
- Upgrades to drawer systems.
- Re-Edging of carcasses (units) to suit door & drawer fascia colours.
- Additional rigid built units made to measure to suit your existing dimensions.
- Replacement hinges for all door configurations.
- Replacement worktops.
- Replacement sinks and taps.
- Replacement appliances both free standing and integrated.
- New laminate, solid woods or ceramic tiled floors.
- Tiling to walls.
- Cladding to ceilings.